A Taste of Spain at Rincon 38
January 26 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm| $50.00
A Taste of Spain is SOLD OUT! A waiting list has been created. To get your name on the waiting list, call any Top Ten Locations.
We can not think of a better way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Join us for this special Spanish wine class as we explore some of the traditional tapas of Spain, paired with a variety of Spanish wines from different regions. We will pair a few classic Spanish tapas to a range of wines: Bubbles, Whites, and Red wines. A fun, informative & delicious way to learn and experience the beautiful wines and cuisine of Spain. OLÉ! Tasting lead by Erin Ungerman of New France Wine Company.
This is a very special event and will be hosted at Rincon 38 in South Minneapolis. 3801 Grand Ave South, Minneapolis, MN 55409. Seating is limited to 38 people so sign up today to make sure you’ve got a seat!
- Roasted piquillo peppers stuffed with a honey black truffle goat cheese, asparagus served over a grilled bread garnished with saffron aioli
- Gambas al Ajillo
- Traditional Spanish langoustines sautéed in a garlic-pimentón wine sauce
- Patatas Bravas
- Baby potatoes, confit asparagus, Spanish chorizo, roasted artichokes, pimentón, sherry wine drizzled with saffron aioli
- Paella Sevillana
- Pork tenderloin, beef tenderloin tips, pimento chicken tenders, spicy sausage, peppers, cooked in saffron rice, parsley, lemons
- Avinyo Cava Brut Reserva Penedes, Spain
- The Flower and the Bee, Ribeiro, Spain 2017
- Zarate Albarino, Rias Baixas, Spain 2016
- Hermanos Peciña Rioja Crianza 2013
- Bierzo-Descendientes de José Palacios Petalos del Bierzo 2015
- Alvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat 2016
A Taste of Spanish Details
Saturday, January 26th from 2:30-4:00 pm
- Rewards Members: $40/person
- Non-Rewards Members: $50/person
RSVP to our Facebook Event Page to stay up to date with the event.
All wines featured will be available to order at the event or to pick up at any of our locations at a discounted price.
Must be at least 21 years old to attend the event